Suction Blast Cabinet PB 4824 -300 CFM Reclaimer with Dust BagFebruary 12, 2022
Suction Blast Cabinet PB 4824 -400 CFM Reclaimer with DC-10 Dust ColletcorFebruary 12, 2022
Suction Blast Cabinet PB4824 -100 CFM Cartridge Dust Collector
Blast Cabinets built for Production, Versatility , Ease of Operation and Low Maintenance.
AMS Blast Cabinets are American Manufactures Since 1971. PB4824-100 CFM Cartridge Dust Collector Suction Blast Cabinet. Foot peddle media valve feed for steady stream media blasting. The PB ” POWER BLAST ” Series are full featured high quality blasting cabinet with excellent bead delivery ,excellent cabinet visibility . Don’t be fooled by the economical pricing. The Power Blasters are constructed from heavy gauge metal, which is continuously welded. They utilizes the reliable blast and peen blast gun for consistent blasting. This model suitable for 1 Hour per day of blasting . Dust is controlled by a 100 CFM cartridge style dust collector.
4824 POWER BLASTER SERIES SUCTION BLAST CABINET, 48″ x 24″, ALUMINUM PISTOL GRIP MEDIA BLAST GUN, WITH 100 CFM DUST COLLECTOR (MODEL: PB4824)
- Dust Collector: 100 CFM cartridge type collector for better dust control providing cleaner working chamber.
- Light Box: Two (2) tube 24: fluorescent light, for best possible lighting in blast chamber, On-Off control switch for light and cartridge dust collector.
- Viewing Window: Large 12″X20″ tempered glass provides long life and minimizes static build up of dust.
- Door Latch: Heavy-duty cam type, adjustable for positive door seal.
- Glove Arm Hole: Heavy duty cloth lined vinyl snap-in gloves are quick changing.
- Air Flow Regulator and Gauge: Allows adjustable air pressure to gun for proper media flow to provide finish desired.
- Clean out door: Easy access to filter screen, trapping heavy particles form abrasives. Allows recovery of small parts that may fall from blast chamber.
- Safety Foot Control: Prevents accidental blast operation.
- Doors: Large double walled doors (both sides). Knife sealing edge assures positive seal in blast chamber.
- Shaker Handle: Handle for shaking dust from cartridge.
- Cartridge: 8 1/2″ x 9 1/2″ cartridge with 175 2″ pleats.
- Dust Sump: Allows dust to flow directly into waste container.
- Media Hose: 1/2″ media hose, from media valve to bottom fitting on blast gun.
- Media Valve: Universal Feed allowing all types of abrasives to be used. 2″ plug outlet for easy clean-out.
- Motor: 120 volt, 15 amp switch control.
- Compressed Air Inlet: 1/2″ coupler for easy installation of optional moisture
Media Blast Gun:
Lightweight aluminum pistol grip for long life. Interchangeable air jets and nozzles for various air supplies and media flow.
1/8″ air jet supplied as standard. 5/32″ – 3/16″ air jets with sized nozzles supplied upon request.
Suction Gun Air Requirements
Gun Nozzle Jet Air @ 40 PSI 60 PSI 80 PSI
# 4 1/4″ Nozzle – 1/8″ Air Jet 12 CFM 17 CFM 21 CFM
# 5 5/16″ Nozzle – 5/32″ Air Jet 19 CFM 27 CFM 34 CFM
# 6 3/8″ Nozzle – 3/16″ Air Jet 27 CFM 37 CFM 47 CFM