Suction Blast Cabinet PB4824 -100 CFM Cartridge Dust CollectorFebruary 8, 2022
Suction Blast Cabinet PB4824 -100 CFM Cartridge Dust CollectorFebruary 12, 2022
Suction Blast Cabinet PB 4824 -300 CFM Reclaimer with Dust Bag
Blast Cabinets built for Production, Versatility , Ease of Operation and Low Maintenance.
AMS Blast Cabinets are American Manufactures Since 1971. PB4824-300 Suction Blast Cabinet. Foot peddle media valve feed for steady stream media blasting. 300 CFM reaclaimer with dust bag. The PB ” POWER BLAST ” Series are full featured high quality blasting cabinet with excellent bead delivery ,excellent cabinet visibility and reclaimer separator media management. Don’t be fooled by the economical pricing. The Power Blasters are constructed from heavy gauge metal, which is continuously welded. They utilizes the reliable blast and peen blast gun for consistent blasting. The DC10 filter Cabinet can be added for those that blast in dust sensitive work areas. DC-10 eliminates the messy dust bag cleaning process.Operator pushes a button for shake out into a 5 gallon pail.The advantage of the 300 CFM reclamation system is the ability to pull the dust from the abrasive as well as in keeping the cabinet clear while blasting. Media is separated by the reclaimer separator then is stored in the reclaimer hopper rather than in the sump.Our Engine Rebuilder customers utilize the Power Blaster for removal of rust , carbon, paint and scale on cylinder heads , valves , flywheels and engine component blasting arguably the harshest abrasive blast application.
4824 POWER BLASTER SERIES SUCTION BLAST CABINET, 48″ x 24″, ALUMINUM PISTOL GRIP MEDIA BLAST GUN, WITH 300 CFM RECLAIMER & DUST BAG (MODEL: PB4824-300DB)
- Light Box: Two (2) tube 24″ fluorescent light, for best possible lighting in blast chamber, On-Off control switch for light and reclaimer.
- Viewing Window: Large 12″X20″ tempered glass provides long life and minimizes static build up of dust.
- Door Latch: Heavy-duty cam type, adjustable for positive door seal.
- Glove Arm Hole: Heavy duty cloth lined vinyl snap-in gloves are quick changing.
- Air Flow Regulator and Gauge: Allows adjustable air pressure to gun for proper media flow to provide finish desired.
- Clean out door: Easy access to filter screen, trapping heavy particles form abrasives. Allows recovery of small parts that may fall from blast chamber.
- Safety Foot Control: Prevents accidental blast operation.
- Doors: Large double walled doors (both sides). Knife sealing edge assures positive seal in blast chamber.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120 volts, 11 amp, 3450 rpm switch controlled.
- Dust Collector: Cotton sateen dust bag collects dust from reclaimer. Zipper in bottom for emptying dust and debris.
- Fill Door: To add media to machine and remove debris from debris screen basket inside reclaimer, adjustable air intake on door.
- Sump Hose: 4″ flexable duct hose, from machine sump outlet to reclaimer inlet.
- Media Valve: Universal Feed allowing all types of abrasives to be used. 2″ plug outlet for easy clean-out.
- Media Hose: 1/2″ media line hose from reclaimer media valve to bottom fitting on blast gun.
- Compressed Air Inlet: 1/2″ coupler for easy installation of optional moisture trap.
Media Blast Gun:
Lightweight aluminum pistol grip for long life. Interchangeable air jets and nozzles for various air supplies and media flow.
1/8″ air jet supplied as standard. 5/32″ – 3/16″ air jets with sized nozzles supplied upon request.
Suction Gun Air Requirements
Gun Nozzle Jet Air @ 40 PSI 60 PSI 80 PSI
# 4 1/4″ Nozzle – 1/8″ Air Jet 12 CFM 17 CFM 21 CFM
# 5 5/16″ Nozzle – 5/32″ Air Jet 19 CFM 27 CFM 34 CFM
# 6 3/8″ Nozzle – 3/16″ Air Jet 27 CFM 37 CFM 47 CFM