Magnum Series 5542 Suction Blast Cabinet-Blasting Cabinets 600 CFM Reclaimer Electronic Door Safety Interlocks. M2 twin cartridge automatic dust shake out into 5 gallon pail dust collector.February 12, 2022
Magnum Series 5542 Pressure Blast Cabinets 600 CFM Reclaimer DC-10 Dust Collector Electronic Door Safety InterlocksFebruary 12, 2022
Magnum Series 5542 Pressure Blast Cabinet-Blasting Cabinets 600 CFM Reclaimer Dust Bag Electronic Door Safety Interlocks
Magnum 5542 Prepared for the toughest cleaning jobs. Offered in 3 Models
Magnum 5542 is offered in 3 models 600 FCM Reclaimer models are available for continual use blasting. Dust collectors eliminate the messy maintenance of dust bags. DC-10- and DC20 Bags are a fully enclosed sheet metal cabinet with push button shake out into a 5 gallon pail or the M2 and M4 automatic dust blow out into a 5 gallon pail. The M2 and M4 remove the operator from dust monitoring and shake out.
Specifically prepared for used engine component cleaning because of the harsh environment and conditions and difficult cleaning demands. Arguably the most demanding blast cleaning requirement. Rusty Cylinder Heads , Engine Blocks, Crankshafts, Rods, Rusty Headers and larger parts are an easy cleaning task for these powerful blasters.The Magnum Series is an outstanding Value in blasting Cabinets and can be supplied as Suction or Pressure configurations.
Process Larger Parts with Magnum Series 55 x 42 x 42
Magnum Series will handle the big jobs in a very time efficient working cycle. The 55 X 42 x 42 capacity with the powerful 600 CFM reclaimer separator will keep the cabinet visually clear while separating and managing the reusable media. Filter cabinets are available with filter bags or reverse pulse air cartridge systems. Time is money the Magnum series will get the job done fast while removing baked in carbon deposits, rust, scale and paint extremely fast. These machines are popular in Industrial cleaning applications as well, an easy task for machines prepared for used engine components that deal with rust, carbon and pain.
Blast Cabinets built for Production, Versatility , Ease of Operation and Low Maintenance.
Pressure Blast Cabinets
•Greater media velocity. A pressure blast machine produces greater abrasive particle velocity than a suction blast machine which means faster cleaning of tough contaminants.
•Moves more media. More abrasive particles are propelled against the work surface per minute, for a given nozzle size. Again, this translates into greater productivity, particularly on difficult applications
•Greater stand-off distance. Because the abrasive particles are moving faster to begin with, you can increase the stand-off distance of the blast nozzle from the work surface, producing a larger blast pattern while still achieving velocities great enough to clean the work. Again, this translates into greater overall productivity than a suction blast machine.
•More productive. As a general rule of thumb, pressure abrasive blast machines are four times as productive as suction abrasive blast machines
5542 MAGNUM™ SERIES PRESSURE BLAST CABINET WITH 600 RECLAIMER & DUST BAG, 55″ WIDE x 42″ DEEP x 42″ HIGH, INCLUDES 3/16″ BLAST NOZZLE, SINGLE PHASE 115/1/60 (MODEL: M44-6 P (1DB))
- Reclaim: High performance 600-CFM Cyclone Type.
- Light Box: Two (2) tube 24″ fluorescent light, for best possible lighting in blast chamber, On-Off control switch for light and cartridge dust collector.
- Viewing Window: Large 12″X20″ tempered glass provides long life and minimizes static build up of dust.
- Mylar with Dispenser: Mylar lens material shown with Lens dispenser.
- Door Latch: Heavy-duty cam type, adjustable for positive door seal.
- Easy Change Glove: Snap in cloth lined vinyl gloves, 7″ diameter x 26″ long.
- Air Regulator and Gauge: Allows adjustable air pressure to nozzle for proper media flow to provide finish desired.
- Cabinet Sump Clean Out Access Door: Allows recovery of small parts that may fall from blast cabinet.
- Foot Blast Control: Left or right foot blast operation.
- Cabinet Doors: Full opening double walled access doors.
- Motor: 1 HP, 120 Volts, Single Phase, 11 Amp, 3450 RPM.
- Dust Collector: Large Dust Bag with bottom zipper.
- Media Fill Door: Add media to machine and remove debris screen basket inside reclaimer.
- Sump Return Hose: 4″ flexible duct hose from machine sump outlet to reclaimer inlet.
- Media Hose: 1/2″ blast hose
- Compressed Air Inlet: 1/2″ coupler for easy installation of optional moisture trap.
- Safety Door Interlocks: Cabinet wired with safety door interlocks to prevent accidental blasting with door open.
- Media Valve: Adjustable media valve.
- Pressure Pot: ASME Coded, one cu. ft. capacity. Air pressure, regulator / filter. Adjustable media valve. Manual blow down.
Heavy 14 and 11 gauge welded steel
Media Blast Nozzle:
3/16″ bore nozzle supplied as standard.
Air (approximate) Requirements 40 PSI 60 PSI 80 PSI
3/16″ nozzle 21 CFM 32 CFM 41 CFM
1/4″ nozzle 41 CFM 56 CFM 72 CFM
5/16″ nozzle 64 CFM 88 CFM 113 CFM