Magnum Series 4436 Suction Blast Cabinet-Blasting Cabinets 300 CFM Reclaimer PB ControlsFebruary 12, 2022
Magnum Series 4436 Suction Blast Cabinet-Blasting Cabinets 600 CFM Reclaimer Electronic Door Safety InterlocksFebruary 12, 2022
Magnum Series 4436 Suction Blast Cabinet-Blasting Cabinets
Magnum 4436 Prepared for the toughest cleaning jobs.
Magnum 4436 is offered in 8 models 100 FCM Cartridge dust collector for 1 hour per day blasting. Reclaimer models are available for continual use blasting in 300 ,400 and 600 CFM. Dust collectors eliminate the messy maintenance of dust bags. DC-10- and DC20 Bags in a fully enclosed sheet metal cabinet with push button shake out into a 5 gallon pail or the M2 and M4 automatic dust blow out into a 5 gallon pail. The M2 and M4 remove the operator from dust monitoring and shake out.
Specifically prepared for used engine component cleaning because of the harsh environment and conditions and difficult cleaning demands.Arguably the most demanding blast cleaning requirement. Rusty Cylinder Heads , Engine Blocks, Crankshafts, Rods, Rusty Headers and larger parts are an easy cleaning task for these powerful blasters.The Magnum Series is an outstanding Value in blasting Cabinets and can be supplied as Suction or Pressure configurations.
Handle Larger Parts with Magnum Series
Magnum Series will handle the big jobs in a very time efficient working cycle. Available in a 44 X 36 Cabinet or the 55 X 42 Model. The 400 CFM – 700 CFM separator will keep the cabinet visually clear while separating and managing the reusable media. Filter cabinets are available with filter bags or reverse pulse air cartridge systems. Time is money the Magnum series will get the job done fast while removing baked in carbon deposits, rust, scale and paint extremely fast. These machines are popular in Industrial cleaning applications as well, an easy task for machines prepared for used engine components that deal with rust, carbon and paint.
4436 MAGNUM™ SERIES ( ELECTRONIC SAFETY DOOR LOCK OUT) SUCTION BLAST CABINET WITH 400 CFM DUST COLLECTOR, 44″ x 36″, ALUMINUM PISTOL GRIP MEDIA BLAST GUN,(MODEL: CM44LBDC)
4436 MAGNUM SERIES SUCTION BLAST CABINET WITH 400 RECLAIMER & DUST BAG,( ELECTRONIC SAFETY DOOR LOCK OUT) 44″ WIDE x 36″ DEEP x 36″ HIGH, ALUMINUM PISTOL GRIP MEDIA BLAST GUN WITH 5/16″ BORE CERAMIC NOZZLE, SINGLE PHASE 115/1/60 (MODEL: M44-4 (1DB))
- Reclaim: High performance 400-CFM Cyclone Type.
- Light Box: Two (2) tube 24″ Fluorescent light, ON-OFF control switch for light and reclaimer.
- Viewing Window: Large 12″ x 20″ tempered glass. Provides long life and minimizes static buildup of dust.
- Mylar with Dispenser: Mylar lens material shown with Lens dispenser.
- Door Cam Latch: Adjustable door latch.
- Easy Change Glove: Snap in cloth lined vinyl gloves, 7″ diameter x 26″ long.
- Air Regulator and Gauge: Allows adjustable air pressure to gun for proper media flow to provide finish desired.
- Cabinet Sump Clean Out Access Door: Allows recovery of small parts that may fall from blast cabinet.
- Foot Blast Control: Left or right foot blast operation.
- Cabinet Doors: Full opening double walled access doors.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120 Volts, Single Phase, 11 Amp, 3450 RPM.
- Dust Collector: Large Dust Bag with bottom zipper.
- Media Fill Door: Add media to machine and remove debris screen basket inside reclaimer.
- Sump Return Hose: 4″ flexible duct hose from machine sump outlet to reclaimer inlet.
- Media Flow Valve: Universal feed valve allowing 2″ drain plug outlet for easy clean-out.
- Media Hose: 1/2″ media line hose from reclaimer media valve to bottom fitting on blast gun.
- Compressed Air Inlet: 1/2″ coupler for easy installation of optional moisture trap.
- Safety Door Interlocks: Cabinet wired with safety door interlocks to prevent accidental blasting with door open.
Heavy 14 and 11 gauge welded steel
Media Blast Gun:
Lightweight aluminum pistol grip for long life. Interchangeable air jets and nozzles for various air supplies and media flow.
1/8″ air jet supplied as standard. 5/32″ – 3/16″ air jets with sized nozzles supplied upon request.
Suction Gun Air Requirements Gun 40 PSI 60 PSI 80 PSI
# 4 1/4″ Nozzle – 1/8″ Air Jet 12 CFM 17 CFM 21 CFM
# 5 5/16″ Nozzle – 5/32″ Air Jet 19 CFM 27 CFM 34 CFM
# 6 3/8″ Nozzle – 3/16″ Air Jet #6 27 CFM 37 CFM 47 CFM