Magnum 4436 Blast Cabinet Blasting CabinetsFebruary 12, 2022
Magnum Series 4436 Suction Blast Cabinet-Blasting CabinetsFebruary 12, 2022
Magnum Series 4436 Suction Blast Cabinet-Blasting Cabinets 300 CFM Reclaimer PB Controls
Magnum 4436 Prepared for the toughest cleaning jobs.
Magnum 4436 is offered in 8 models 100 FCM Cartridge dust collector for 1 hour per day blasting. Reclaimer models are available for continual use blasting in 300 ,400 and 600 CFM. Dust collectors eliminate the messy maintenance of dust bags. DC-10- and DC20 Bags in a fully enclosed sheet metal cabinet with push button shake out into a 5 gallon pail or the M2 and M4 automatic dust blow out into a 5 gallon pail. The M2 and M4 remove the operator from dust monitoring and shake out.
Specifically prepared for used engine component cleaning because of the harsh environment and conditions and difficult cleaning demands.Arguably the most demanding blast cleaning requirement. Rusty Cylinder Heads , Engine Blocks, Crankshafts, Rods, Rusty Headers and larger parts are an easy cleaning task for these powerful blasters.The Magnum Series is an outstanding Value in blasting Cabinets and can be supplied as Suction or Pressure configurations.
Handle Larger Parts with Magnum Series
Magnum Series will handle the big jobs in a very time efficient working cycle. Available in a 44 X 36 Cabinet or the 55 X 42 Model. The 400 CFM – 700 CFM separator will keep the cabinet visually clear while separating and managing the reusable media. Filter cabinets are available with filter bags or reverse pulse air cartridge systems. Time is money the Magnum series will get the job done fast while removing baked in carbon deposits, rust, scale and paint extremely fast. These machines are popular in Industrial cleaning applications as well, an easy task for machines prepared for used engine components that deal with rust, carbon and paint.
4436 MAGNUM™ SERIES (PB CONTROLS – NO SAFETY DOOR LOCK OUT) SUCTION BLAST CABINET WITH 300 CFM DUST COLLECTOR, 44″ x 36″, ALUMINUM PISTOL GRIP MEDIA BLAST GUN,(MODEL: CM44LBDC)
4436 MAGNUM™ SERIES (PB CONTROLS – NO SAFETY DOOR LOCK OUT) SUCTION BLAST CABINET WITH 100 CFM DUST COLLECTOR, 44″ x 36″, ALUMINUM PISTOL GRIP MEDIA BLAST GUN,(MODEL: CM44LBDC)
- Reclaimer : 300 CFM with dust bag separates dust from re-usable media sends dust to dust bag Media to Media hopper.
- Light Box: Two (2) tube 24: fluorescent light, for best possible lighting in blast chamber, On-Off control switch for light and cartridge dust collector.
- Viewing Window: Large 12″X20″ tempered glass provides long life and minimizes static build up of dust.
- Door Latch: Heavy-duty cam type, adjustable for positive door seal.
- Glove Arm Hole: Heavy duty cloth lined vinyl snap-in gloves are quick changing.
- Air Flow Regulator and Gauge: Allows adjustable air pressure to gun for proper media flow to provide finish desired.
- Clean out door: Easy access to filter screen, trapping heavy particles form abrasives. Allows recovery of small parts that may fall from blast chamber.
- Safety Foot Control: Prevents accidental blast operation.
- Doors: Large double walled doors (both sides). Knife sealing edge assures positive seal in blast chamber.
- Shaker Handle: Handle for shaking dust from cartridge.
- Cartridge: 8 1/2″ x 9 1/2″ cartridge with 175 2″ pleats.
- Dust Sump: Allows dust to flow directly into waste container.
- Media Hose: 1/2″ media hose, from media valve to bottom fitting on blast gun.
- Media Valve: Universal Feed allowing all types of abrasives to be used. 2″ plug outlet for easy clean-out.
- Motor: 120 volt, 15 amp switch control.
- Compressed Air Inlet: 1/2″ coupler for easy installation of optional moisture trap.
Media Blast Gun:
Lightweight aluminum pistol grip for long life. Interchangeable air jets and nozzles for various air supplies and media flow.
1/8″ air jet supplied as standard. 5/32″ – 3/16″ air jets with sized nozzles supplied upon request.Suction Gun Air Requirements Gun 40 PSI 60 PSI 80 PSI
# 4 1/4″ Nozzle – 1/8″ Air Jet 12 CFM 17 CFM 21 CFM
# 5 5/16″ Nozzle – 5/32″ Air Jet 19 CFM 27 CFM 34 CFM
# 6 3/8″ Nozzle – 3/16″ Air Jet #6 27 CFM 37 CFM 47 CFM