INDUSTRIAL SERIES 6048 SUCTION BLAST CABINETSFebruary 12, 2022
INDUSTRIAL SERIES 3636 PRESSURE BLAST CABINETSFebruary 12, 2022
Industrial Suction Blast Cabinet 6060
Industrial Blast Cabinets built for Production, Versatility , Ease of Operation and Low Maintenance.
Industrial Blast Cabinets Series are the most feature rich Blasting Cabinets in the line up. Cabinets are offered in Single and Dual Work Station along with the Cube Blast cabinet for processing large parts. Cube models are offered in Standard and Special model options. Various Voltage options are available. All Industrial Series Cabinets are equipped with the Electronic Door Safety Lockout System and Ergonomic Foot Valve: For instant Changing from right to left foot On/Off Air Logic Controls. All models are available in Suction or Pressure Abrasive delivery systems. Set in turn tables, loading tracks with cart mounted turntables are available for efficiency improvements in component loading and blasting.
Industrial Series blast cabinets will deliver many years of low maintenance productivity . Our media valve and pistol grip blasting gun will provide a steady stream of media flow , reclaimer and dust collector systems will provide superior cabinet visibility , superior media management and dust control by means of reclaimer separators and dust collector systems. Efficient blast cleaning is delivered while maintaining a clean surrounding work area. Production rates are determined by nozzle size, compressor output , working pressure, type and size of media, angle and distance of the nozzle from the blast surface. The Industrial Series blast cabinet incorporate a 3 component system
1. Blast Cabinet
3. Dust Collector
6060 SUCTION BLAST CABINET, 60″ WIDE x 60″ DEEP x 42″ HIGH, ALUMINUM PISTOL GRIP MEDIA BLAST GUN WITH 5/16″ BORE CERAMIC NOZZLE. AVAILABLE IN 4 MODELS STARTING OUT WITH THEECONOMICAL BASIC 400 CFM RECLAIMER WITH DUST BAG TO THE 700 CFM RECIAME WITH EITHER THE DC-10 OR M-2 AUTOMATED DUST COLLECTOR. SINGLE PHASE OR 3 PHASE POWER AVAILABLE.
AVAILABLE MODELS (THREE (3) PHASE – SPECIFY VOLTAGE)
- 900 CFM RECLAIM WITH D-20 DUST COLLECTOR – 6060-9DC-3
- 900 CFM RECLAIM WITH M4 DUST COLLECTOR – 6060-9M4DC-3
- 900 CFM RECLAIM WITH RPJ2 DUST COLLECTOR – 6060-9RPJ2-3
- 900 CFM RECLAIM WITH RPJ2 DUST COLLECTOR & HOPPER – 6060-9RPJH2-3
- Cabinet Construction:14 Gauge Reinforced Continuously Welded 45 High Angle Sump
- Finish:Durable Enamel Primed and Painted. Corrosion Resistant
- Working Chamber: Dimensions: 60″W x 60″D x 42″H
- Double Walled Doors
- Safety Door Interlocks
- Self Adjusting Door Latches
- Knife Edge, Self Sealing, Full Gaskets
- Full Length Hinges
- Viewing Window:12.5″H x 21″W Quick Change, Square Cornered, Tempered Glass
- Mylar Protector With Included Dispenser
- Lighting: Two-Tube, 24″ Fluorescent Fixture Low Temperature, Shielded, Externally Located
- 120 V 60 Hz
- Foot Valve: For instant Changing From Right to Left Foot On/Off Air Logic Controls
- Gloves:Abrasive Resistant, Cloth Lined, Full Length Snap-In, Static Resistant Gauntlet
- Hoses: 1/2″ ID. Lightweight, Flexible, Abrasive Resistant
- Blow-Off Gun:Fingertip Control Blow Off Nozzle
- Media Blasting Gun:Lightweight Aluminum Pistol Grip Blasting Gun 5/32″ Air Orifice Supplied Standard
4/32″, 6/32″, 7/32″ Orifices Optional Operated Right or Left Handed
Suction Gun Air Requirements 40 PSI 60 PSI 80 PSI
Gun # 4, 1/4″ Nozzle – 1/8″ Air Jet 12 CFM 17 CFM 21 CFM
Gun # 5, 5/16″ Nozzle – 5/32″ Air Jet 19 CFM 27 CFM 34 CFM
Gun # 6 ,3/8″ Nozzle – 3/16″ Air Jet 27 CFM 37 CFM 47 CFM
Gun # 7, 7/16″ Nozzle – 7/32″ Air Jet 38 CFM 52 CFM 66 CFM
- Set-In Turntable (500 LB Capacity)
- Track Assembly (500 LB Capacity)
- Turntable & Track Assemblies (500 LB Capacity)
- Heavy Duty Turntable & Track Assemblies (1000 LB Capacity)
- Two (2) Gallon Tumble Basket, Adjustable Timer, 6 RPM Gear Motor, Gun Mount Rod & Bracket (25 LB Capacity)
- Vertical Doors
- Wear Kit – Reclaim Wear Plate, Tungsten Carbide Nozzle, Rubber Curtains (Sides & Back)
SUCTION BLAST CABINET Suitable for Most applications.
The Suction Blast System uses the venture principal, incorporating an air jet one half the inside diameter of the nozzle. This creates a negative pressure that sucks the media into the gun body from the hopper. The total acceleration of the media in the air stream is 8 to 16″. A Suction Blast System can operate continuously without shutdowns to refill media and can be easily automated with multiple gun bodies.
Siphon Blast: A term used to describe the type of abrasive delivery system used on an abrasive blasting cabinet. A siphon machine uses an injection gun to create suction on the abrasive supply hose. The abrasive hose then conveys the abrasive, using suction or siphon, to the gun where the compressed air hose is used to accelerate the abrasive. All siphon type machines include two hoses on the abrasive blast gun assembly. Siphon machines are the most common type of blast machine. All siphon gun assemblies include an air jet used to create the siphoning effect and also establish the amount of compressed air required to operate the machine.