Cube Blast Cabinets 72 W x 72 D x 56 HFebruary 12, 2022
Steel Shot Peening Blast Cabinet 4024 DC700February 12, 2022
CamouflagingSteel Shot Peening Blast Cabinet 4024 SP
4024 POWER BLASTER SERIES STEEL SHOT PEEN BLAST CABINET, 40″ x 24″, WITH 100 CFM DUST COLLECTOR (MODEL: PB4024-SP)
Steel Shot Peen Blast Cabinets built for Production, Versatility , Ease of Operation and Low Maintenance.
AMS Blast Cabinets are American Manufactures Since 1971. Steel Shot Peen Blast cabinets are a simple to operate Direct Pressure machine designed for Steel Shot Blasting. We have incorporated a 1.0 cubic foot Pressure Pot into the Steel Shot Peen Blaster that we attach to the bottom of the blast cabinet hopper. The Pressure Pot is used to pneumatically push the abrasive media through the blast hose. This is why a pressure machine produces faster abrasive velocities than the typical Siphon Blast machine which doesn’t utilize a Pressure Pot. This machine is designed for operation Steel shot . Operation with heavier blasting media, through hole part blasting, high abrasive Frictional Heat and blind-hole cleaning, are all advantages when using the Steel Shot peen Peen Direct Pressure blasting cabinet. Steel Shot Peen blast cabinets are offered in 4024,3636,4836 and 6036 cabinet sizes. DC-10 Filter cabinet and the M2 Automatic cartridge shake out systems are offered.
4024 POWER BLASTERS SERIES SHOT PEENER BLAST CABINET, 40″ x 24″, WITH 100 CFM DUST COLLECTOR (MODEL: PB4024-SP)
- Dust Collector: 100 CFM cartridge type collector for better dust control providing cleaner working chamber.
- Light Box: Two (2) tube 24″ fluorescent light, for best possible lighting in blast chamber, On-Off control switch for light and cartridge dust collector.
- Viewing Window: Large 12″X20″ tempered glass provides long life and minimizes static build up of dust.
- Door Latch: Heavy-duty cam type, adjustable for positive door seal.
- Glove Arm Hole: Heavy duty cloth lined vinyl snap-in gloves are quick changing.
- Air Flow Regulator and Gauge: Allows adjustable air pressure to gun for proper media flow to provide finish desired.
- Clean out door: Easy access to filter screen, trapping heavy particles form abrasives. Allows recovery of small parts that may fall from blast chamber.
- Manual Foot Control: Manual control of blast through a full flow valve.
- Doors: Large double walled doors (both sides). Knife sealing edge assures positive seal in blast chamber.
- Shaker Handle: Handle for shaking dust from cartridge.
- Cartridge: 8 1/2″ x 9 1/2″ cartridge with 175 2″ pleats.
- Dust Sump: Allows dust to flow directly into waste container.
- Media Hose: 1/2″ media hose.
- Media Valve: Adjustable media valve.
- Motor: 120 volt, 15 amp switch control.
- Pressure Pot: ASME Coded, one cu. ft. capacity. Air pressure, regulator / filter. Adjustable media valve. Manual blow down.
Air (approximate) Requirements 40 PSI 60 PSI 80 PSI
3/16″ nozzle 21 CFM 32 CFM 41 CFM
1/4″ nozzle 41 CFM 56 CFM 72 CFM
5/16″ nozzle 64 CFM 88 CFM 113 CFM