4224 Oyster Shell Blast Cabinet 100 CFM Dust CollectorFebruary 12, 2022
4224 OS Dual Cabinet Oyster Shell BlasterFebruary 12, 2022
4224 Oyster Shell Blast Cabinet 300 CFM Reclaimer
PB4224-300 OS OYSTER SHELL BLAST CABINET
Blast Cabinets built for Production, Versatility , Ease of Operation and Low Maintenance.
AMS Blast Cabinets are American Manufactures Since 1971. PB4224 -300 Oyster Shell Suction Blast Cabinet. Designed for continual abrasive blasting.users. The 300 CFM reclaimer separator with dust bag will keep up with continual use. Continual use abrasive blasting will require the 300 CFM Reclaimer . The Media valve and foot pedal controlled gun and media valve will deliver a steady stream of media while the 300 CFM reclaimer keeps the cabinet clear of dust. The reclaimer also separates the spent media from the reusable abrasive particles. The PB ” POWER BLAST ” Series are full featured high quality blasting cabinet with excellent bead delivery ,excellent cabinet visibility and dust control. Our superior reclaimer separator media management system is second to none. Don’t be fooled by the economical pricing. The Power Blasters are constructed from heavy gauge metal, which is continuously welded. They utilizes the reliable blast and peen blast gun for consistent blasting. The Blaster can be ordered with the 400 CFM reclamation systems along with the DC10 dust collector unit for those that blast in dust sensitive work areas and also desire the elimination of emptying and maintaining messy dust bags. The advantage of the reclamation system is the ability to pull the dust from the abrasive as well as in keeping the cabinet clear while blasting. Our Engine Rebuilder customers utilize the Power Blaster for removal of rust , carbon, paint and scale on cylinder heads , valves , flywheels and engine component blasting. Arguably the harshest abrasive blasting application.
4224 OYSTER SHELL POWER BLASTER SERIES SUCTION BLAST CABINET, 42″ x 24″, ALUMINUM PISTOL GRIP MEDIA BLAST GUN, WITH 100 CFM DUST COLLECTOR (MODEL: PB4224OS)
- Dust Collector: 100 CFM cartridge type collector for better dust control providing cleaner working chamber.
- Light Box: Two (2) tube 24: fluorescent light, for best possible lighting in blast chamber, On-Off control switch for light and cartridge dust collector.
- Viewing Window: Large 12 3/8″ X 20 1/2″ tempered glass provides long life and minimizes static build up of dust.
- Lift Handle: For lifting top of cabinet for loading and unloading.
- Glove Arm Hole: Heavy duty cloth lined vinyl snap-in gloves are quick changing.
- Air Flow Regulator and Gauge: Allows adjustable air pressure to gun for proper media flow to provide finish desired.
- Clean out door: Easy access to filter screen, trapping heavy particles form abrasives. Allows recovery of small parts that may fall from blast chamber.
- Safety Foot Control: Prevents accidental blast operation.
- Blast Chamber Opening: Large oyster shell opening.
- Shaker Handle: Handle for shaking dust from cartridge.
- Cartridge: 8 1/2″ x 9 1/2″ cartridge with 175 2″ pleats.
- Dust Sump: Allows dust to flow directly into waste container.
- Media Hose: 1/2″ media hose, from media valve to bottom fitting on blast gun.
- Media Valve: Universal Feed allowing all types of abrasives to be used. 2″ plug outlet for easy clean-out.
- Motor: 120 volt, 15 amp switch control.
- Compressed Air Inlet: 1/2″ coupler for easy installation of optional moisture trap.
- Support: Leg and cabinet support for balance of cabinet when top is opened.
- Support Stop Bracket: Allows top of cabinet to support itself when fully opened.
Media Blast Gun:
Suction Gun Air Requirements
Gun Nozzle Jet Air @ 40 PSI 60 PSI 80 PSI
# 4 1/4″ Nozzle – 1/8″ Air Jet 12 CFM 17 CFM 21 CFM
# 5 5/16″ Nozzle – 5/32″ Air Jet 19 CFM 27 CFM 34 CFM
# 6 3/8″ Nozzle – 3/16″ Air Jet 27 CFM 37 CFM 47 CFM