Suction Blast Cabinet 4824 -700 CFM Reclaimer with DC-10 Dust ColletcorFebruary 12, 2022
4224 Oyster Shell Blast Cabinet 300 CFM ReclaimerFebruary 12, 2022
4224 Oyster Shell Blast Cabinet 100 CFM Dust Collector
PB4224 OS OYSTER SHELL BLAST CABINET
Blast Cabinets built for Production, Versatility , Ease of Operation and Low Maintenance.
AMS Blast Cabinets are American Manufactures Since 1971. PB4224 100 DC Oyster Shell Suction Blast Cabinet. Designed for 1 hour per day users. The 100 CFM Cartridge style dust collector will keep up with non production use. Continual use blasting will require the 300 CFM Reclaimer . The Media valve and foot pedal controlled gun are the same for both models. The PB ” POWER BLAST ” Series are full featured high quality blasting cabinet with excellent bead delivery ,excellent cabinet visibility and dust control or reclaimer separator media management. Don’t be fooled by the economical pricing. The Power Blasters are constructed from heavy gauge metal, which is continuously welded. They utilizes the reliable blast and peen blast gun for consistent blasting. The Blaster can be ordered with the 100 CFM Cartridge filter system or up graded to the 300 CFM reclamation systems for continual abrasive blasting. The DC10 filter Cabinet can be added to the 400 CFM reclaimer unit for those that blast in dust sensitive work areas that also desire the elimination of emptying and maintaining messy dust bags. The advantage of the reclamation system is the ability to pull the dust from the abrasive as well as in keeping the cabinet clear while blasting. Our Engine Rebuilder customers utilize the Power Blaster for removal of rust , carbon, paint and scale on cylinder heads , valves , flywheels and engine component blasting. Arguably the harshest abrasive blasting application.
4224 OYSTER SHELL POWER BLASTER SERIES SUCTION BLAST CABINET, 42″ x 24″, ALUMINUM PISTOL GRIP MEDIA BLAST GUN, WITH 100 CFM DUST COLLECTOR (MODEL: PB4224OS)
- Dust Collector: 100 CFM cartridge type collector for better dust control providing cleaner working chamber.
- Light Box: Two (2) tube 24: fluorescent light, for best possible lighting in blast chamber, On-Off control switch for light and cartridge dust collector.
- Viewing Window: Large 12 3/8″ X 20 1/2″ tempered glass provides long life and minimizes static build up of dust.
- Lift Handle: For lifting top of cabinet for loading and unloading.
- Glove Arm Hole: Heavy duty cloth lined vinyl snap-in gloves are quick changing.
- Air Flow Regulator and Gauge: Allows adjustable air pressure to gun for proper media flow to provide finish desired.
- Clean out door: Easy access to filter screen, trapping heavy particles form abrasives. Allows recovery of small parts that may fall from blast chamber.
- Safety Foot Control: Prevents accidental blast operation.
- Blast Chamber Opening: Large oyster shell opening.
- Shaker Handle: Handle for shaking dust from cartridge.
- Cartridge: 8 1/2″ x 9 1/2″ cartridge with 175 2″ pleats.
- Dust Sump: Allows dust to flow directly into waste container.
- Media Hose: 1/2″ media hose, from media valve to bottom fitting on blast gun.
- Media Valve: Universal Feed allowing all types of abrasives to be used. 2″ plug outlet for easy clean-out.
- Motor: 120 volt, 15 amp switch control.
- Compressed Air Inlet: 1/2″ coupler for easy installation of optional moisture trap.
- Support: Leg and cabinet support for balance of cabinet when top is opened.
- Support Stop Bracket: Allows top of cabinet to support itself when fully opened.
Media Blast Gun:
Suction Gun Air Requirements
Gun Nozzle Jet Air @ 40 PSI 60 PSI 80 PSI
# 4 1/4″ Nozzle – 1/8″ Air Jet 12 CFM 17 CFM 21 CFM
# 5 5/16″ Nozzle – 5/32″ Air Jet 19 CFM 27 CFM 34 CFM
# 6 3/8″ Nozzle – 3/16″ Air Jet 27 CFM 37 CFM 47 CFM