4224 OS Dual Cabinet Oyster Shell BlasterFebruary 12, 2022
Magnum 4436 Blast Cabinet Blasting CabinetsFebruary 12, 2022
4024 PRESSURE BLASTER 700 cfm W/ DC-10 DUST COLLECTOR
Blast Cabinets built for Production, Versatility , Ease of Operation and Low Maintenance.
AMS Blast Cabinets are American Manufactures Since 1971. The model PB4024-700DC Pressure Blast Cabinet is foot peddle media valve fed for a superior steady stream media blasting stream. Equipped with the 700 CFM reaclaime and DC-10 Dust Collector. The PB ” POWER BLAST ” Series are economically priced full featured high quality blasting cabinets with excellent bead delivery ,excellent cabinet visibility and reclaimer separator media management. Don’t be fooled by the economical pricing. The Power Blasters are made from heavy gauge metal, which is continuously welded. The 4824-700DC Pressure Blast Cabinets are equipped with the 700 CFM reclamation systems and DC10 filter Cabinet. The PB4824 700 DC model is a powerful Blaster and shares most of the features incorporated into the Industrial Series Blast Cabinets including : Media Valve, Blast Nozzle, 700 CFM Reclaimer and the DC-10 Push Button Shaker Dust Collector. The Automatic M-2 cartridge dust collector is also available. The advantages of the reclamation system are the ability to pull the dust from the abrasive as well as in keeping the cabinet clear while blasting. Our Engine Rebuilder customers utilize the Power Blaster for removal of rust , carbon, paint and scale on cylinder heads , valves , flywheels and engine component blasting Arguably one of the harshest abrasive blasting applications.
4024 POWER BLASTER SERIES PRESSURE BLAST CABINET, 40″ x 24″, WITH D10-700 DUST COLLECTOR (MODEL: LB4024-7PDC)
- Light Box: Two (2) tube 24″ fluorescent light, for best possible lighting in blast chamber, On-Off control switch for light and cartridge dust collector.
- Viewing Window: Large 12″X20″ tempered glass provides long life and minimizes static build up of dust.
- Door Latch: Heavy-duty cam type, adjustable for positive door seal.
- Glove Arm Hole: Heavy duty cloth lined vinyl snap-in gloves are quick changing.
- Air Flow Regulator and Gauge: Allows adjustable air pressure to nozzle for proper media flow to provide finish desired.
- Clean out door: Easy access to filter screen, trapping heavy particles form abrasives. Allows recovery of small parts that may fall from blast chamber.
- Manual Foot Control: Manual control of blast through a full flow valve.
- Doors: Large double walled doors (both sides). Knife sealing edge assures positive seal in blast chamber.
- Media Hose: 1/2″ media hose.
- Media Valve: Adjustable media valve.
- Pressure Pot: ASME Coded, one cu. ft. capacity. Air pressure, regulator / filter. Adjustable media valve. Manual blow down.
Air (approximate) Requirements 40 PSI 60 PSI 80 PSI
3/16″ nozzle 21 CFM 32 CFM 41 CFM
1/4″ nozzle 41 CFM 56 CFM 72 CFM
5/16″ nozzle 64 CFM 88 CFM 113 CFM
Power Blasters Blast Cabinets
Home Economy Blasters Power Blasters Magnum Blasters Industrial Blasters Cube Blaster
Shot Peen Blasters Tumble Blast Cabinet Customers Blasting Cabinets Dust Collectors Contact Us
Pressure Blast Cabinets
Direct Pressure model incorporates a 1.0 cubic foot ASME Coded pressure pot . It is designed for production applications . The pressure pot is used to pneumatically push the abrasive media which produces faster abrasive velocities than the typical siphon blast machine.
Operation with heavier blasting media, through hole part blasting, higher abrasive frictional heat and blind-hole cleaning are all advantages when using any Direct Pressure type of blasting cabinet. Direct Pressure Blasters are up to 4 times faster than suction models
Pressure Blast Cabinets
Specially designed to increase blasting productivity pressure blast cabinets will be the answer to all your blasting needs for fast results tough jobs and for Abrasive blasting performance in hard to reach areas. AMS standard Pressure blast cabinets utilize the one cubic foot pressure vessel the forces the media through the blasting hose and tungsten carbide nozzle. After impact on the work piece abrasive (glass bead, aluminum oxide or other reclaimable light weight media) is transferred to the reclaimer that separates reusable media while dust is exhausted into the dust collector. AMS Blast cabinets are equipped with high efficiency reclaimer and dust collectors.
1.Surface preparation for bonding.
2.Removing excessive flash left for molds.
3.Removing scale from casting.
4.Cleaning engine and high pressure welded parts.
5.Removing brazing residue.
6.Peening and stress relieving.